Trust Agents Book Giveaway
By: Andrea Trapani
To celebrate Chris Brogan’s return to Detroit on October 12th for the Detroit Regional Chamber’s upcoming Maverick Marketing Monday series, we are giving away three copies of his best-selling book, Trust Agents.
Chris and co-author Julien Smith pack an amazing amount of valuable content into Trust Agents. The book reinforces why building trust through honesty and transparency is a key element of the new online economy and provides a step-by-step breakdown of how to master today’s new media “radios.”
My favorite chapter of Trust Agents is entitled “One of Us.” This section details why being part of the online community and “walking the walk” leads to credibility among adopters and influencers. It also hammers home the importance creating a balance between self-promotion and sharing valuable content.
Here’s how to win:
- Visit the Identity Facebook page, become a fan and answer the following question posted in our Notes section:
Which brands, personalities or products have earned your trust through their social media activities?
- We are not asking for an essay, but creativity is nice.
- Three winners will be selected based on the entries.
Here’s how it works:
- There are three books to give away, so each winner will receive one copy.
- The contest is only open to U.S. residents. No P.O. boxes please.
- Our winners will be selected Friday, October 9th, 2009.
(If you’re a Metro Detroiter and have tickets for Chris Brogan’s session with the Detroit Regional Chamber, Tom Nixon and I will be there. Be sure to say hi.)