gain valuable industry experience
The Identity Apprenticeship Program offers aspiring young professionals an unmatched immersive experience in an integrated agency setting.
Intended for recent college graduates or early-career pros with previous internship or apprenticeship experience, our apprentices will work on a wide variety of integral client initiatives while gaining experience in our Media Relations & Marketing and Social Media practice areas.
Some of the specific duties you may undertake as an apprentice include:
- Drafting and distributing press releases/media alerts.
- Conducting research and providing thorough results, including event venues, publications, editorial contacts, conferences, speaking opportunities, marketing collateral, bloggers/influencers, social ad targeting, trends, tools, best practices etc.
- Developing local, regional and national media lists.
- Assisting with client reports and data compiling.
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading a wide range of materials, including media and marketing materials, long-form blog posts, social channel posts, editorial calendars, social ads, etc.
- Assisting with operational/administrative needs for agency and clients.
- Creating images for social media content.
- Monitoring for client brand mentions, both positive and negative.
We’re looking for young pros who have a passion for this industry, a desire to learn, and the drive to deliver great work.
If you are ready to join an award-winning agency with a stellar team and exciting clients, we want to hear from you.
- Recent college graduate or early-career pro who has studied or worked in public relations, communications, marketing, writing, or a related field.
- Availability to work approximately 40 hours per week, including some occasional nights/weekends as required to service client need, for the duration of this six-month immersive agency experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An ability to take feedback and direction and apply it to future work.
- A hunger to continually learn, grow, and sharpen your skillset.
This opportunity is paid at a competitive market rate.