By: Andrea Trapani
I will be presenting tomorrow at the Detroit Regional Chamber’s Best Practices Workshop “How to Save Green By Going Green.” For my part, I will be discussing strategies for small businesses to consider when looking to leverage their companies’ green initiatives as a communications platform.
The presentation will feature such smash hits as:
- Don’t be a charity case.
- Who is your audience, and where are they?
- Are you really green?
- Beware of “greenwashing”.
- It really isn’t being green.
Other speakers include:
- John Ezzo, CEO, New Image Building Services
- Larry Kaufman – DTE’s Green Currents Program
- Diana Nash, environmental consultant, Newmark Knight Frank and member of the U.S. Green Council
- Michael Dolkowski, president, Carbon Credit Environmental Services