Tweeting live from Brand Camp 2008
By: Andrea Trapani
I’ll be tweeting live today from Brand Camp 2008 at Lawrence Technological University.
The camp will provide a collaborative and interactive environment to network and engage with other passionate professionals and learn from experts in the field. The founder/organizer of Brand Camp University is Hajj E. Flemings, author of ‘The Brand YU Life’ created the camp with the specific purpose of training and empowering people to develop their personal brand. It’s time to Re-Think, Re-Position, and Re-Define your life.
Theme: Personal Branding 2.0: Integrating branding + social media + life.
- Hajj Flemings – Author of “The Brand Yu Life”
- Scotty Monty – Director of Social Media for Ford Motor Company
- Marcie Brogan – CEO of Brogan and Partners
- Pete Thomas – Winner of NBC’s 2005 season of the Biggest Loser
- Charlie Wollborg – Chief Troublemaker/Founding Partner of Curve Detroit Advertising
- Terry Bean – Co-founder of Networked Inc.
Be sure to follow me on Twitter (@bchesnutt) or search #bcu08 to follow the topics and discussions as they happen.