SOUTHFIELD, Mich., September 21, 2011 – Super Lawyers magazine has recognized 28 lawyers from Southfield-based Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss, P.C. as some of the top Michigan attorneys. Jaffe CEO Richard Zussman made the announcement.
The publication included the following Jaffe attorneys in listing its 2011 Michigan Super Lawyers:
- David Griem – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Joel Alam – Securities & Corporate Finance
- Peter Alter – Business Litigation
- Christopher Andreoff – Criminal Defense
- Thomas Coughlin – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Jeffrey Heuer – Business Litigation
- Michael Jacobson – Business Litigation
- Ira Jaffe – Business/Corporate
- Shirley Kaigler – Estate Planning & Probate
- Michael Khoury – Information Technology/Outsourcing
- Mark Kowalsky – Securities Litigation
- Mark Krysinski – Real Estate
- Elizabeth Luckenbach – Estate Planning & Probate
- Eli Maroko – Immigration
- Judith Greenstone Miller – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Harold Pope – Employment & Labor
- Louis Rochkind – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Mark Rubenfire – Real Estate
- Brian Shannon – Appellate
- William Sider – Tax
- Peter Sugar – Securities & Corporate Finance
- Holli Targan – Banking
- Scott Torpey – Aviation
- Arthur Weiss – Tax
- Jay Welford – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Richard Zussman – Real Estate
Published annually since 1991, Super Lawyers magazine is a comprehensive and diverse listing of the top 5% of practicing attorneys in each state as selected by their peers. Spanning more than 60 distinct practice groups, the resource guide highlights attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Michigan-based Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss is recognized throughout the nation as a relationship-based, highly qualified, full-service business law firm. With an outstanding reputation for providing sophisticated legal services and counsel to businesses of all sizes, family-owned enterprises, individuals and entrepreneurs, Jaffe has more than 100 attorneys and offices in Southfield, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Naples, Philadelphia and Jerusalem.
Among the Firm’s practice areas are appellate, aviation, corporate, criminal, e-commerce, electronic banking, employee benefits, environmental, estate planning, family law, financial services, immigration, insolvency & reorganization, insurance, intellectual property, information technology, litigation, labor, mergers & acquisitions, mortgage banking, public finance, real estate, securities and tax law.
Subscribe to Jaffe’s News Feed