Now accepting applications for our Summer 2019 internship program!
The Identity Post Graduate Internship Program offers aspiring public relations professionals a unique opportunity to gain unmatched professional experience in a fast-paced agency setting. Intended for recent graduates and college seniors with previous internship experience, interns will work on a wide variety of client initiatives as a member of either the Media Relations & Marketing or Social Media practice areas.
We’re looking for driven self-starters who have a passion for our industry, a desire to learn and strive for constant improvement both personally and professionally. Candidates should be available to work approximately 40 hours a week and some nights/weekends as needed for the duration of the internship program. Each internship session lasts approximately four months to give interns a truly immersive agency experience.
Select from the options below to learn more about our practice areas and specific duties you will undertake as an intern, or to apply for one of our upcoming internship programs. If you are ready to join an exciting agency with a great team and clients, we want to hear from you.
- Recent college graduate or current college senior studying writing, communications, marketing, public relations or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Driven individual and hard worker dedicated to delivering great work.
- Hunger to learn and ability to take direction and apply it to future work.
- Ability to work five days a week for four months.
“My internship at Identity provided me with so many opportunities that will help me succeed in the public relations field. I gained hands-on experience by drafting press releases, conducting research, pitching stories to the media and so much more. Everyone at Identity was committed to helping me grow and I am so fortunate to have such great mentors who helped me every step of the way.”
– Lauren O, Media Relations & Marketing Intern, Fall 2018