The Identity Internship Program offers aspiring public relations professionals a unique opportunity to gain unmatched professional experience in a fast-paced agency setting. Intended for recent graduates and current college students with past professional experience, interns will work on a wide variety of client initiatives as a member of either the Media Relations & Marketing or Social Media practice area.
We’re looking for driven self-starters who have a passion for our industry, a desire to learn and strive for constant improvement both personally and professionally. Candidates should be available to work at least 24 hours a week and some nights/weekends as needed for the duration of the internship program. Each internship session lasts approximately four months to give interns a truly immersive agency experience.
Select from the options below to learn more about our practice areas and specific duties you will undertake as an intern, or to apply for one of our upcoming internship programs. If you are ready to join an exciting agency with a great team and clients, we want to hear from you.
- Current college student or graduate studying writing, communications, marketing, public relations or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Driven individual and hard worker dedicated to delivering great work.
- Hunger to learn and ability to take direction and apply it to future work.
- Ability to work 3 days a week for 3 months. Hours are negotiable.
“My internship at Identity provided me with opportunities, challenges and new experiences. I assisted with many different initiatives for several clients, from drafting press releases and researching media contacts to event planning, community relations and brand messaging projects. Through great mentorship, I went on to advance my career and continue working full-time at Identity.”
– Kelsey C, Media Relations & Marketing Intern, Summer 2015