gain valuable experience
The Identity Internship Program offers aspiring public relations professionals an opportunity to gain unmatched professional experience in a fast-paced agency setting.
Intended for recent graduates and college seniors with previous internship experience, interns will work on a wide variety of client initiatives while gaining experience in both our Media Relations & Marketing and Social Media practice areas.
Some of the specific duties you may undertake as an intern include:
- Drafting and distributing press releases/media alerts.
- Conducting research and providing thorough results, including event venues, publications, editorial contacts, conferences, speaking opportunities, marketing collateral, bloggers/influencers, social ad targeting, trends, tools, best practices etc.
- Developing local, regional and national media lists.
- Assisting with client reports and data compiling.
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading a wide range of materials, including media and marketing materials, long-form blog posts, social channel posts, editorial calendars, social ads, etc.
- Assisting with operational/administrative needs for agency and clients.
- Creating images for social media content.
- Monitoring for client brand mentions, both positive and negative.
We’re looking for driven self-starters who have a passion for our industry, and a desire to learn and strive for constant improvement both personally and professionally.
Candidates should be available to work approximately 40 hours a week and some nights/weekends as needed for the duration of the internship program. Each internship session lasts approximately four months to give interns a truly immersive agency experience.
If you are ready to join an exciting agency with a great team and clients, we want to hear from you.
- Recent college graduate or current college senior studying writing, communications, marketing, public relations or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Driven individual and hard worker dedicated to delivering great work.
- Hunger to learn and ability to take direction and apply it to future work.
- Ability to work five days a week for four months.