now accepting applications
The Identity Internship Program offers aspiring public relations professionals an opportunity to gain unmatched professional experience in a fast-paced agency setting.
Intended for recent graduates and college seniors with previous internship experience, interns will work on a wide variety of client initiatives while gaining experience in both our Media Relations & Marketing and Social Media practice areas.
We’re looking for driven self-starters who have a passion for our industry, and a desire to learn and strive for constant improvement both personally and professionally.
Candidates should be available to work approximately 40 hours a week and some nights/weekends as needed for the duration of the internship program. Each internship session lasts approximately four months to give interns a truly immersive agency experience.
Select from the options below to learn more about our practice areas and specific duties you may undertake as an intern. If you are ready to join an exciting agency with a great team and clients, we want to hear from you.
- Recent college graduate or current college senior studying writing, communications, marketing, public relations or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Driven individual and hard worker dedicated to delivering great work.
- Hunger to learn and ability to take direction and apply it to future work.
- Ability to work five days a week for four months.