ALLEN PARK, Mich., September 8, 2011 – Stautzenberger Institute (Stautzenberger), a nationally accredited provider of occupational education specializing in Health and Wellness and Allied Health programs, will be hosting a job fair to expand their faculty on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 from 9:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. Stautzenberger Campus Director Laura Majewski made the announcement.
Consistent with President Obama’s message this past weekend of job creation in the State of Michigan, Stautzenberger has experienced significant growth in their academic programs. As programs fill quickly with students, Stautzenberger is moving equally fast to respond to the need to find qualified instructors that can effectively teach the specialized courses offered. The best and brightest instructors will be hired so that the students continue to gain the skills necessary to secure positions in their field of study.
Stautzenberger is looking for educators and experienced professionals in the following fields:
- Hemodialysis Technicians (certified technicians, nurses, and/or Bachelor of Science with experience in dialysis)
- Massage Therapists (NCTMB certified and experience required)
- Medical Assistants (AAMA certified and/or Bachelor of Science with experience)
- Medical Billing and Coding Professionals (Certified Professional Coders or AACP with experience)
- Microsoft Technology Specialists (Microsoft Office Certified with experience)
- Personal Fitness Trainers (NSCA certified with experience)
- Phlebotomists (Certification or State licensure required as well as experience)
Interviews for potential new faculty will be taking place at Stautzenberger Institute, located at 16630 Southfield Road in Allen Park, Mich. Positions are available for day, evening, weekdays as well as weekend faculty. Interviewers will be looking to fill several immediate-hire positions with qualified candidates.
All applicants should come prepared for a professional interview with an updated resume, student issued transcripts and licensure or certification documentation. Those interested MUST call Stautzenberger at (313) 294-9715 at to schedule an interview time.
If you are student interested in attending classes for the upcoming October 5th quarter, please call (313) 294-9715 as soon as possible to get enrolled.
To learn more about Stautzenberger, please visit www.sitoday.com.
About Stautzenberger Institute
The Stautzenberger Institute is a nationally accredited provider of occupation education. Stautzenberger Institute takes pride in being able to offer students a variety of industry classes with the advantage of real world training from professionals in the fields of massage therapy, personal fitness, medical technologies and entertainment. For more information, please visit www.sitoday.com.