SOUTHFIELD, Mich., September 17, 2012 – Super Lawyers magazine has recognized 12 attorneys at Southfield, Mich.–based Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss, P.C. as some of the finest attorneys in Michigan. Jaffe CEO Bill Sider made the announcement.
Only 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state who are either 40-years-old or younger qualify for this distinction. The publication included the following Jaffe attorneys in its 2012 Michigan Rising Star listing.
- Marko J. Belej – Tax
- Jeremy D. Bisdorf – Intellectual Property
- John P. Decker – Business/Corporate
- Paul R. Hage – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Lee B. Kellert – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Richard E. Kruger – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Christopher J. Moceri – Business/Corporate
- Jonathan C. Myers – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Eric D. Novetsky – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- James W. Rose – General Litigation
- Alicia S. Schehr – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Sarah S. Weston – Securities & Corporate Finance
Michigan-based Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss is recognized throughout the nation as a relationship-based, highly qualified, full-service business law firm. With an outstanding reputation for providing sophisticated legal services and counsel to businesses of all sizes, family-owned enterprises, individuals and entrepreneurs, Jaffe has more than 100 attorneys in its Southfield, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Philadelphia, and Naples offices.
Among the Firm’s practice areas are appellate, aviation, corporate, criminal, e-commerce, electronic banking, employee benefits, environmental, estate planning, family law, financial services, immigration, insolvency & reorganization, insurance, intellectual property, information technology, litigation, labor, mergers & acquisitions, mortgage banking, property tax appeals, public finance, real estate, securities and tax law.
Subscribe to Jaffe’s News Feed