SOUTHFIELD, Mich., September 24, 2012 – Super Lawyers magazine has recognized 29 attorneys at Southfield, Mich.–based Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss, P.C. as some of the finest attorneys in Michigan. Jaffe CEO Bill Sider made the announcement.
The selection process for this achievement is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The publication included the following Jaffe attorneys in its 2012 Michigan Super Lawyer listing.
- David Griem – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Joel M. Alam – Securities & Corporate Finances
- Peter M. Alter – Business Litigation
- Christopher A. Andreoff – Criminal Defense
- Thomas E. Coughlin – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Jeffrey G. Heuer – Business Litigation
- Michael F. Jacobson – Business Litigation
- Ira J. Jaffe – Business/Corporate
- Shirley A. Kaigler – Estate Planning & Probate
- Michael S. Khoury – Information Technology/Outsourcing
- Mark L. Kowalsky – Securities Litigation
- Mark P. Krysinski – Real Estate
- Elizabeth L. Luckenbach – Estate Planning & Probate
- Eli Maroko – Immigration
- Judith Greenstone Miller – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Jennifer M. Oertel – Nonprofit
- Harold D. Pope – Employment & Labor
- Louis P. Rochkind – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Mark D. Rubenfire – Real Estate
- Brian G. Shannon – Appellate
- William E. Sider – Tax
- Peter Sugar – Securities & Corporate Finance
- Holli Targan – Banking
- Scott R. Torpey – Aviation
- Arthur A. Weiss – Tax
- Jay L. Welford – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Richard A. Zussman – Real Estate
Michigan-based Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss is recognized throughout the nation as a relationship-based, highly qualified, full-service business law firm. With an outstanding reputation for providing sophisticated legal services and counsel to businesses of all sizes, family-owned enterprises, individuals and entrepreneurs, Jaffe has more than 100 attorneys in its Southfield, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Philadelphia, and Naples offices.
Among the Firm’s practice areas are appellate, aviation, corporate, criminal, e-commerce, electronic banking, employee benefits, environmental, estate planning, family law, financial services, immigration, insolvency & reorganization, insurance, intellectual property, information technology, litigation, labor, mergers & acquisitions, mortgage banking, property tax appeals, public finance, real estate, securities and tax law.
Subscribe to Jaffe’s News Feed