TROY, Mich., December 6, 2010 – Troy, Mich.-based InStar Services Group (InStar), a national disaster restoration and reconstruction firm with 22 offices throughout the country, recently hired seven new employees. InStar President and CEO Mark Davis made the announcement.
The following individuals joined InStar:
- Josh Pippin – Restoration Technician
- Jeffrey Meeks – Technician
- Chris Larsen – Capital Projects Manager
- Mary Ellen Seymour – Human Resources
- Michelle Stanton – Account Manager
- Thomas Denomme – Executive Vice President of Operations
- William Foster – Project Manager
“We are fortunate to welcome so many new individuals to the InStar team,” said Davis. “From human resource practitioners to technology and sales professionals, the combined skills and knowledge of our team will prove extremely valuable as our company continues to grow nationwide.”
About InStar Services Group
With 22 offices and response centers located throughout the United States, InStar Services Group is a leading nationwide provider of disaster recovery services. Specializing in restoration, reconstruction and technical services, InStar provides a single-source solution for businesses and homeowners who have been impacted by any catastrophe, natural or man-made. For more information, visit www.instar.com.