ST. PAUL, Minn., May 10, 2010 — St. Paul, Minn.-based Paster Enterprises, a leading manager and developer of neighborhood shopping centers in the Twin Cities, announced today that eight new tenants, including three from the recently closed Brookdale Shopping Center (Brookdale), have been secured at the company’s projects throughout the Twin Cities area. New tenants include Essence Hair and Wigs, Kumon Learning Center, The Clubhouse, Wear It Again and Geneva Furniture. Stitchline Alterations, K-Fashion and Pener’s Man of Fashion have also relocated to the center from Brookdale. Paster Enterprises President Howard Paster made the announcement.
Lakeville Crossing (105,500-square-foot neighborhood shopping center):
• The Clubhouse—5309-square-foot childcare and preschool
Crystal Town Center (59,481-square-foot community shopping center):
• Geneva Furniture—4423-square-foot discount furniture store
Doddway Center (38,143-square-foot neighborhood shopping center):
• Wear It Again—1250-square-foot consignment and resale store
Crystal Shopping Center (370,000–square-foot community shopping center):
• Stitchline Alterations—1200-square-foot alterations and tailoring shop
• Essence Hair and Wigs—1512-square-foot hair products and wig store
• K-Fashion—9808 total-square-foot Juniors and women’s fashion
• Pener’s Man of Fashion—5400-square-foot men’s clothing store
• Kumon Learning Center—1158-square-foot children’s learning center
Founded in 1946, Paster Enterprises is a family-owned leader in shopping center management and development that owns and manages more than 1,000,000 square feet of commercial real estate. For over 60 years, Paster Enterprises has planned, built, leased and managed attractive, successful shopping centers in the Twin Cities metropolitan area, as well as in greater Minnesota. Paster Enterprises is committed to helping retailers flourish and serving as an excellent corporate citizen in the communities in which they have shopping centers.