21 Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss Partners Honored as 2014 Best Lawyers in America
By: Identity Team
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., August 22, 2013– Best Lawyers, the oldest and most highly respected peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide, has recognized 21 partners at Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss as some of the “Best Lawyers in America” in their respective legal fields.
Best Lawyers ensure credibility of results, by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys, in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers, Best Lawyers captures meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal service. The following Jaffe attorneys were included in the 2014 edition of the Best Lawyers in America.
Ann Arbor Office
- Lawrence R. Jordan: Copyright Law, Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures & Television, Litigation – Intellectual Property and Trademark Law.
- Diana Raimi: Family Law
- Peter M. Alter: Commercial Litigation, Banking & Finance Litigation, Real Estate Litigation
- Christopher A. Andreoff: Criminal Defense – White Collar
- Mark G. Cooper: Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance
- Joel S. Golden: Trusts and Estates
- Jeffrey G. Heuer: Bet-the company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation
- Ira J. Jaffe: Corporate Law
- Shirley A Kaigler: Trusts and Estates
- Mark P. Krysinski: Real Estate Law
- Eli Maroko: Immigration Law
- Louis P. Rochkind: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights, Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Stephen G. Schafer: Banking and Finance Law, Public Finance Law
- Julianne Cassin Sharp: Immigration Law
- William E. Sider: Tax Law
- Brian G. Shannon: Appellate Practice
- Peter Sugar: Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Securities and Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation
- Holli Targan: Information Technology Law
- Arthur A. Weiss: Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law, Tax Law
- Jay L. Welford: Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights, Insolvency & Reorganization Law, Bankruptcy Litigation
- Richard A. Zussman: Real Estate Law
Michigan-based Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss is recognized throughout the nation as a relationship-based, highly qualified, full-service business law firm. With an outstanding reputation for providing sophisticated legal services and counsel to businesses of all sizes, family-owned enterprises, individuals and entrepreneurs, Jaffe has more than 100 attorneys in its Southfield, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Philadelphia and Naples offices.
Among the Firm’s practice areas are appellate, aviation, corporate, criminal, e-commerce, electronic banking, employee benefits, environmental, estate planning, family law, financial services, franchise law, immigration, insolvency & reorganization, insurance, intellectual property, information technology, litigation, labor, mergers & acquisitions, mortgage banking, property tax appeals, public finance, real estate, securities and tax law.