Effective social media strategies involve much more than creating content or managing a social network. Identity’s dedicated team of social media specialists are 100 percent focused on creating and overseeing social media strategies that focus on specific client needs, including recruiting, business development, internal communications, employee advocacy, customer service and crisis communications. As an intern with the social media team, your role will include:
- Developing a wide range of copy, including long-form blog posts, social channel posts, editorial calendars, social ads, etc.
- Creating images for social media content.
- Conducting research on bloggers/influencers, social ad targeting, trends, tools, best practices, etc.
- Assisting with reports and data compiling.
- Editing and proofreading a wide variety of marketing materials.
- Monitoring for client brand mentions, both positive and negative.
- Providing on-site event support.
- Assisting with operational/administrative needs for agency and clients.
Not currently accepting applications.
“My internship with Identity really gave me the ability to challenge myself and to grow both personally and professionally. You’re immediately welcomed as a member of the team and have the opportunity to work on projects for some very well-known clients, which is a learning experience you won’t find just anywhere. I loved being able to immerse myself into the PR world, and by the end of my internship, I truly felt like a confident public relations professional instead of an anxious intern.”
– Kristen A, Social Media Intern, Summer 2017