Identity’s media relations and marketing specialists secure meaningful, impactful and credible media coverage that allows our clients to tell their stories, differentiate from competitors and share relevant and thought-provoking perspectives. From broadcast interviews to national industry trade cover stories, we position our clients as experts and provide them with the platform to communicate their message directly to their target audience. As an intern with the media relations and marketing team, your role will include:
- Drafting and distributing press releases/media alerts.
- Conducting research and providing thorough results, including event venues, publications, editorial contacts, conferences, speaking opportunities, marketing collateral, etc.
- Developing local, regional and national media lists.
- Assisting in creating client reports.
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading a wide variety of media and marketing materials.
- Providing on-site event support.
- Assisting with operational/administrative needs for agency and clients.
Not currently accepting applications.
“My internship at Identity gave me a ton of real-world experience, working with professionals who live the PR life every day. Whether it was attending client events or participating in brainstorm sessions, there was never a dull moment in the office. The fast-paced agency setting gave me the opportunity to learn and still contribute as an intern. I’m proud to now be a full-time employee and excited for what the future holds.”
– Kyle C, Media Relations & Marketing Intern, Fall 2017