We’re looking for an experienced and accomplished “A-player” for a full-time Account Executive position.
The Account Executive is responsible for the following:
- Establish and implement quality client programming, including planning and overseeing design and production of all corporate marketing, public relations and advertising materials for each client.
- Maintain client satisfaction by developing programs and executing comprehensive, innovative and up-to-date marketing and PR programs tailored to individual client needs.
- Coordinate and manage all client advertising opportunities, where appropriate.
- Communicate, coordinate and manage all activities between the client and the graphic and accounting department.
- Secure and manage all media exposure for each client.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the media, as necessary, to secure quality placements on behalf of individual clients.
The candidate must have 3+ years of previous experience in marketing, communications or a related field with excellent writing and verbal communication skills. S/he must demonstrate an ability to organize and manage a full client roster, and must possess a high level of computer literacy with proficiency in using a Mac, Microsoft Office and Web 2.0.
If you feel you are a strong candidate who meets the above criteria, please submit your resume to email@example.com.